Flashback: March 2020 ~ Homebound: first day

March 2021
I wrote the post below nearly a year ago, at the start of quarantine, and never posted it. I'm delving back into blogging this month in order to share pictures of our days and to chronicle what were learning.

------------

March 2020

We started our first day off with a simple morning time routine each and shared something we're grateful for and then sang a song together. 


Though I recognize it's truly a luxury to consider this time together at home a gift, I'm leaning into that gift and seeking to deepen our sense of gratitude as a family and as individuals. We have what we need, and more, unlike so many others who have no income stream in the midst of this. I've been thinking a lot about people who live alone and have no company. I pray God would comfort them and that the community around would reach out in ways that are safe and appropriate. 

The boys each did some copy work and we watched a few videos about Saint Patrick. Then we made clover hats and talked about how the Saint Patrick used the clover to illustrate the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (I never knew that!)

We took a nature walk on the trails in our neighborhood. After lunch and quiet time we did watercolors on the back deck. 







Comments

Popular Posts